This Bulletin involves a known condition with the 6702, 3602,3502 and 6302 surgical tables.
- No pendant operation
- No battery indicator light
- No emergency - activate emergency stop button for alarm.
Cause: All the symptoms listed above occur when the pendant cable is stretched out to far which causes damage to the pendant cable and relay box.
NOTE: Do not plug the pendant into any other table as damage will occur.
- Check all electrical connection prior to replacing components.
- Inspect Pendant and Cable for physical damage.
- Refer to the products service manual for proper electrical testing
- Pendant cable replacement
- Relay box replacement or send the Relay box in for repair.